1. Al-Aleem Education Project
IQRA Primary Education:
Kawish Welfare Trust has successfully established a mass literacy network. It is now running over hundred (100) schools under the name of IQRA PROJECT in Lahore, Bahawalnagar and Multan districts.
- KWT has adopted the syllabus of Punjab Tex Book Board. The syllabus is
2. Vocational Training Institute:
- Apart from Middle level education, these girls are given vocational training so that they can earn bread for their families.
- Later, we plan to hire the services of these students to make dresses and other household items. These articles can be sold in local as well as international markets.
In this manner we can achieve a self sustainable model for our village folk.
3. Al-Nafay Library Project:
A modest library has been established at Al-Rahman complex (Kawish Hospital) initially with 600 books which include;
- Islamic books
- Biographies of Heroes
- Moral based Short Stories
- Cooking books
4. Health Project:
- Al-Baseer Eye Surgeries Project
- Gynea Section
- Al-Hafeez Ambulance project
5. Al- Basit Micro Finance Project: Kawish-Akhuwat Joint venture
- Equipment Distribution on interest free installments:
- Live Stock Distribution: Kawish-Akhuwat Project
6. Disaster Management:
- Earthquake October 2005; Northern Areas:
- Earthquake Ziarat, Balochistan:
- Help for IDPs of Swat & Malakand Division:
- Relief Activities for Flood Affected Areas of Pakistan 2010:
- Relief Activities for Flood Affected Areas of Sindh Pakistan 2011:
7. Community Development:
- Food Support Program
- Monthly Stipend
- Ramazan Package
8. Haleeb Village Milk Collection Centers:
- KWT has collaborated with Haleeb foods and has established 2 milk collection centers in remote villages of Bahawalnagar. Daily collection is approx. 400 liters.
- KWT is targeting to collect 10,000 liters milk daily by opening 40 collection centers with daily collection of 250 liters per collection center.